Don’t Buy New – Redo!
Cabinet Refacing is the most cost effective way to transform your kitchen. The cabinet refacing process keeps your doorframes and structure. You’ll select new cabinet doors from our extensive selections of both woods and styles. The new cabinets can include many of today’s modern innovations for storage and convenience, and you can also include new features such as an island. Your old kitchen can be transformed into a designer showcase.
The Advantages of Refacing Cabinets
- Reduced Cost: Cabinet refacing costs roughly 50% of the cost of a completely remodeled kitchen
- Shorter Time Frame: Cabinet refacing can be completed in a fraction of the time
- No City Permits Required: This saves time and money on your project
- Guarantee: we have a customer satisfaction guarantee for all our work
- Home Value Increases: Investing in an updated kitchen adds substantial value to your home
Our team of design consultants and craftsmen will transform your existing kitchen space, adding beauty and function you will enjoy every day in the busiest room in your home.
Refacing cabinets is a non-intrusive solution that’s a great option for homeowners who already have beautiful countertops, or are satisfied with the footprint of the kitchen cabinetry.
Because the cabinet boxes remain in their existing locations, the aesthetic work can be done fairly quickly without a lot of mess. This option provides homeowners with a cost-effective, aesthetic update to the cabinets that gives the entire kitchen a new look and feel.
We work cleanly, quickly and efficiently so you don’t have to put your life on hold during the project.